Saturday 20 December 2008

So, here we go..

~[well, finally uhh...
its like i've been wondering wht to write here..
blog... blog.. blog.
so, urmmm... well, still don't know whether im going to stick
with this bloggie thingy or not but then.. its not wrong to have a try! ;D
and yes... i stil manage to crappin here.
lol. there's actually alot really.. A LOT of thingy yet to be told.
but then.. urgh~ still got this what we call as a lazy dumbass inside of me
asking me to just chill and ignored this blog thingy! lol.
alright, back to the reality mya!]~

I'm17, just finished with my so called most important
exams in my life, SPM. I'm currently staying here, Varese, IT.
My dad, ZULKIFLI.. working here for
like 3years since last 2007. So, I'm
stucked up all alone in M'sia
for the darn SPM thingy. SIGH~
And now, here I am... I'm back.
Went back after like a year been
separated with my family. Distance teaches
me a lot about life, being independent.
About how to deal with people,
to take a really good care of yourself,
to mixing with a whole bunch of new people
with new behavior and lifestyle and bla.. bla.
That was like so so "WOAH!".

Well, its good.. really. ;D

So, now... Being away like thousands of miles from
my so called most important fellas after my family is like
OMG!!!!! I'm having such difficulties dealing with the fact
that my loved onesssss are like far far away from me..
GOOOSSHH~ It's hard.. really. SIGH~
I miss my BABY, I miss my BROTHERS, I miss my friends
and yes, i miss my besties like so much! I can't help myself..
I'm hopeless when i cry, like seriously..

And now, I got to be strong. I still got like long way to go.
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. I mean yeah, with my family.
It wasn't so bad after all aite? ;D lol. So, all I have to do is just smile..
Cherish every seconds I have with my lovable family.
Be strong.. and yes, always remeber that there are like bunches of people
waiting me there.... Waiting me to be back.

6 comments: